05/02/2013

Old Skaven Madness - part 4 - Rat-taur Warp Fire Thrower

Hello all - a detour from the Plague Monks seems to be in order.
Instead I present one of my old and heavily converted Warp Fire Throwers.

Converted Skaven Warp Fire Thrower
 
This is a conversion of an old dwarf bull centaur (if I remember correctly it was the one pushing the Tenderizer) and the top part of the skaven with the gun part. Both parts are pretty old, I guess. The tank was from the back of the unlucky skaven slave who got to carry the warpfire while the tube is simply some wire.

Converted Skaven Warp Fire Thrower

Warpfirethrowers was by far my favourite part of the Skaven army (and yes - this was way before Ratling guns etc) and even though they would always blow up - and everything else within a wide diameter - they would also crisp the opponents favourite troops. Great fun :-).

Best regards,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts