10/02/2013

Old Skaven Madness - part 8 - Rat Ogre Warthrone

Hello all,
Returning to the ever devious vermen I give you: The ratogre war-throne.


Rat Ogre War Throne


Even though this was before all the nice updates available in this edition of Skaven, I always felt that my general could use a little something extra. He always looked a bit wimpy compared to the vampire and chaos lords he encountered.
So I made him this war-throne to stand upon and yell at his hordes (preferable from behind the lines).


Rat Ogre War Throne
The parts seems to be (apart from dusty...) the backrest from a doomwheel, a very old dragon head (with green stuff one horn broken off) as well as a few bits and pieces.
Still looks good and when I manage to find the old general I'll let him ascend and grab a few pictures.

Rat Ogre War Throne
Best regards,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts