07/02/2013

Old Skaven Madness - part 6 - Skaven Sorceror (Soerik)

Hello all - more skavenatious pictures today. I think I will show my Skaven sorceror - apparently he got trained by some Dark Elves instead of the normal vermin road to magic. Thats why he dresses a bit funny, compared to your normal, everyday contraption-wielding engineer.

Skaven Sorceror (Soerik)
 Pretty cool little rat :-).

Skaven Sorceror (Soerik)

Again - if anyone knows what company produced this I would love a link or other information.

EDIT: Thanks to Dreadaxe I've found out that he is a "Zahranian Ver'men Shadow Mage" and is named Soerik by the company selling him (Black Tree Design). Still a cool little guy.

Best regards,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts